Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re sick & tired of renting and flushing your hard earned money down the drain, with nothing to show for it month after month
- You’ve had enough of paying off your landlord’s mortgage
- Are you paying more in rent than you would on a monthly mortgage payment?
- You were turned down for credit, but no one really told you why
- You were told to come back and try again once you had fixed your credit, but no one showed you how
- You would certainly save up for a down payment if you felt homeownership was a possibility
- You’ve always dreamed about being your own landlord
At Auxilium, we don’t believe you should have to rent forever, unless of course you want to. However, over the years we’ve found that clients who desired to be homeowners, but weren’t, shared common challenges: primarily past/present credit issues and the lack of a down payment. Not only that, but all of them always asked the same question, “How long will all this take, going from renter to homeowner?” Our answer, which hasn’t changed, was and is always “it depends on your specific situation, some of our clients have done it in as little as 24 minutes while others have taken as long as 24 months, with the rest at all points in between”. It was out of a genuine desire to assist them and you that the “Rent No More in 24” program was conceived
Simply put, our program works in ten easy steps. We start with credit & budgeting 101, then we tailor a solution specifically designed to tackle your unique problem. From there, we tag alongside helping ensure that you stay on the path, finally culminating in you ending up sitting in your own place and enjoying the little things in life, like your morning coffee.
Interested? Great, we thought you would say that.
What Our Clients Have To Say About The “Rent No More In 24” Program:
Trent and Valerie came to us after being turned down twice due to a lack of credit. Through our Rent No More in 24 program, we worked with Trent and Valerie and were able to get them approved in less than a month. But don’t take our word for it. Listen to their story for yourself.
Or call 250-590-6520 (Toll-free 1-855-590-6520) to speak with a Victoria Mortgage Broker finance coach. We’re open 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT, from Monday to Friday.