noun | aux·il·i·um | \ȯgˈzilēəm\
definition: to Care, Aid, to Assist and Support.
We’re seeking a new member to join our Auxilium Mortgage Team in Victoria.
If you are someone:
- Who has lending experience, either as a mortgage broker / licensed assistant or has branch experience working in a bank or credit union;
- Who loves dealing with people;
- Who’s focused on providing exceptional service and making the lending process enjoyable for all our clients;
- Who enjoys a fast-paced environment;
- Who’s not afraid to learn and take on new challenges;
- Who enjoys working with others, and wants to be part of a committed & dynamic team;
- Who’s willing to learn from their mistakes;
- Who understands the difference between “customers and clients”;
- Who wants a career, not just a job;
- Who’s ready to contribute their ideas and energy to Auxilium, thereby, not only making it amazing for our clients, but the rest of the team as well;
- Who can work full time, Monday to Friday, but if need be occasionally is willing to go beyond;
- Who’s both a “critical thinker” and “problem solver”;
- Who can both “follow” and “lead”;
- Who understands that extra effort = extra rewards
THEN WE NEED TO TALK!
For the right individual, we’re committed to providing a great compensation package both in terms of salary & benefits. Be a part of a dynamic, positive & energetic workplace where you’re constantly learning and growing. At Auxilium Mortgage, we understand that we’re only as successful and productive as our team is. That’s why we strive to assist our team in providing a balanced “work & life” environment, and allow for flexibility in work schedules whenever necessary.
If this sounds like an opportunity and a team you would like to be part of, then take the next step and email us your resume c/o Indeed.ca